Wine Tasting Sussex - Welcome to Sussex Wine School
A very warm welcome to Sussex Wine School - an independent wine education company. We run wine tastings and wine courses in Brighton and Tunbridge Wells for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
Our wine courses and wine tastings in Sussex and Kent focus on enjoying wine and learning more in a relaxed and informal setting, with friendly people. We do not sell wine so we can offer unbiased and independent advice on anything to do with the world of wine.
"Excellent. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The course was useful and interesting. Jonny made everybody feel at ease. All questions were answered thoroughly without anybody made to feel that their questions were too basic. We are hoping to go on another course later in the year." Claire, Brighton
"Informative, interesting and FUN! Thank you." Nadia, Eastbourne
"We loved our wine tasting evening with you last night. The evening was relaxed and fun as well as interesting and informative! Thanks."
Belinda, Tunbridge Wells
Our wine courses suit all levels of wine knowledge and experience, and we offer a range of courses for everyone to enjoy:
- Introduction to Wine Tasting single evening course for just £22.50
(Brighton or Tunbridge Wells)
- Saturday Intro Course including a 2 course lunch £85
(Brighton or Tunbridge Wells)
- 8 Week World of Wine Course over eight Tuesdays (Brighton) or Thursdays (Tunbridge Wells) for £95 plus £10 per night.
- 4 Week Courses cover a country (eg Grand Tour of France) or theme (eg Old World v New World) in more detail for £55 plus £10 per night.
- Single Evening tastings from £25 (Brighton or Tunbridge Wells). Themes include countries, grape varieties, old world v new world and more.
- Our Champagne and Fine Wine tastings give you the chance to try some the world's best wines.
- Our Food & Wine evenings are a great way to experience food and wine matching.
No previous wine knowledge is required to enjoy any of these courses.
All of our wine experiences are available as Gift Vouchers - the perfect gift!
Gift vouchers can be sent to you or to the recipient with a personal message inside.
We also run wine events for companies, charities and private groups.
Find out more here.
Venue and Times
Sussex Wine School runs wine tastings and wine courses in Brighton and Tunbridge Wells
Evening tastings, courses and food evenings run from 7pm-9pm.
Saturday courses run from 11am-4pm.
BRIGHTON - Fishy Fishy Seafood Brasserie at 36 East Street, Brighton BN1 1HL is in central Brighton and within easy reach of public transport, the train station and local car parks. Our courses are run in the private dining room on the second floor above the restaurant.
Fishy Fishy, which is part owned by fish enthusiast and Brighton resident Dermot O'Leary, has an excellent reputation for carefully sourced sustainable fish from UK suppliers. For table bookings after your tasting or at any other time please call Addy on 01273 723750.
PLEASE NOTE: TASTINGS AND COURSES IN BRIGHTON DURING JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST 2013 ARE BEING RUN UPSTAIRS IN THE RISHI ROOM AT MYHOTEL, 17 JUBILEE ST, BRIGHTON BN1 1GE
TUNBRIDGE WELLS - The Black Pig at 18 Grove Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1RZ in central Tunbridge Well is just a short stroll from The Pantiles, railway station and the High Street. Parking is available either in the venue's own car park behind the pub or in the car park across the road and in other streets nearby. Our courses are run in The Cowshed, a private room upstairs.
The Black Pig has been a firm Tunbridge Wells favourite since it opened in 2007 and specialises in relaxed dining with really great food with an emphasis on seasonal and locally sourced ingredients. For room and table bookings please call 01892 523030
Don't know which course to select?
Please call Jonny Gibson on 01435 884271 or 07789 221022 and he will be delighted to guide you through all our courses and help you make the right selection.
Or send us a note via the Contact Us page, with your query. We will be happy to help.
Our wine courses and wine tasting in Sussex and Kent are suitable for everyone. They make a unique wine gift and wine present. We run many wine courses from one evening wine tastings to 8 week wine courses.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN EAST SUSSEX AND WEST KENT!
Other Wine Schools
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking