WSET Level 1 in Spirits
WSET Level 1 in Spirits is a beginner level introduction to spirits for those starting a career in the industry or pursuing an interest in spirits.
This course is run by Mixology Group in Brighton - an approved programme provider for WSET Spirits courses.
For individuals new to the subject, this qualification offers a hands-on introduction to the world of spirits. You’ll explore the main styles and types of spirits through sight, smell, and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
What you’ll learn
- The basic principles of spirit production
- The main types and styles of spirits
- How to serve spirits
- Factors affecting the flavour of spirits
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
This qualification has a minimum requirement of six guided learning hours with a WSET course provider.
Monday 9th Dec 2019 10.30am - 5pm
Tuesday 18th Feb 2020 10.30am-5pm
Tuesday 21st April 2020 10.30am-5pm
Monday 15th June 2020 10.30pm-5pm
The Fee of £187 inc VAT includes
- study book
- professional WSET tuition by WSET-Certified Tutor
- examination fees
- internationally-recognised WSET qualification certificate and pin for those who pass
Find out more and book your places on the Mixology website here.