Spanish Wine Scholar £625
- SWS is designed to test for proficiency in ALL the wines and wine regions of Spain.
- SWS is ideal for those currently studying or completed WSET Level 3 and Level 4 as an perfect supplement
- SWS is also ideal for those who hold an enthusiastic interest for the Spanish wine industry
- Wine Tasting: Taste and describe wines from key Spain regions
- Regional Food and Wine Matching: An informal guide to the key considerations when matching food and wine
- Wine Service and Storage: Learn the correct way to store and serve key Spanish wines
- Grape Varieties: Learn about the characteristics and styles of wines produced from ALL the Spanish grape varieties
- Regions: Full immersion in ALL the Spanish wine regions including: Green Spain, the Duero River Valley, La Rioja, the Ebro River Valley, Cataluna, Central Mediterranean Coasts, the Meseta, Andalucia & the Islands.
- Number of Wines Tasted: 60+ wines will be tasted as part of the course
- Study Materials: Students will receive the Spanish Wine Scholar Study Manual, a comprehensive guide to ALL Spanish wine
- Additional Materials: Students will have access to a complete E-Learning Package including multimedia modules with webinars on regional wine styles, review quizzes, forums, downloadable maps & etc.
- Duration of course: 9 evenings inclusive of examination on the final session. Taught lessons will last from 7pm until 9:30pm
- Examination: 100 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes. A mark of 75% required to pass.
- Certification: All students who pass will be issued with a certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin.
Spanish Wine Scholar - Monday Evenings The Spanish Wine Scholar (SWS) study and certification program is geared for members of the wine trade and avid Spanish wine enthusiasts. Successful candidates are
Places remaining: 11
Date/Time: 20th Apr 2020 at 7pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD