Welcome back to wine school!
All the dates you see on our website are now live and available to book.
10th Sept 2020 Update - Wine school is up and running again in Brighton and we want to reassure you the the new rules that come into effect from 14th Sept limiting gatherings to six people do not affect our tastings and course as these are educational classes run in a Covid safe hotel environment.
Our main Brighton venue is Hotel du Vin and staff there have been implementing all relevant safety guidelines. We will be using their most airy and spacious meeting rooms to ensure space and safety for everyone.
We will be doing some things differently:
- Rooms will be cleaned before your event in line with Covid-19 government recommendations
- You will be asked to access the room carefully and slowly in line with staff instructions
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival
- Tasting glasses and mats and water glasses will be laid out by a member of staff wearing gloves
- Wines will be pre-poured by the course tutor into the tasting glasses
- Customer toilets are available to use with Covid-19 guidelines
- We will keep a record of the lead person booking each place at each wine tasting event
- You will not be required to wear masks
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued support. We hope that now the thought of coming to a delicious wine tasting event will bring some joy and relief to you and your friends.
You can still join us online from your home!
We continue to run our popular ONLINE wine tastings - fun, informative and sociable (click to find out more).
We also have ONLINE WSET courses - gain a qualification in wine studying at home.
How can I re-book for a Brighton event that was postponed?
If you have not already done so, whenever you are ready, simply choose from available dates and then email us to request that we add you to the attendance list for that event.
My gift voucher is about to run out?
Our Brighton events were postponed from mid-March to August. If you did not get enough opportunity to use a voucher during this time, simply email us when you have chosen a date and we will either re-activate your voucher or extend its validity.
Gift Vouchers are still a great idea!
Our Gift Vouchers carry the longest period of validity in the gift experience industry - they are valid for two years to allow your recipient plenty of time to choose a convenient date/ Our selection includes new gift vouchers for online courses and tasting..
We look forward to seeing you online and live soon.
Owner, Sussex Wine School