Wine Tasting Sussex - Welcome to Sussex Wine School
We are an independent wine education company offering fun-filled Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Brighton. No previous experience required!
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting
- improve your confidence buying wine
- make new discoveries
Wine Tasting Gift Vouchers make ideal presents! Buy an open gift voucher and your recipient can choose the date. Or use the menu on the left to book a specific event then email us to ask for a gift voucher to be sent for it.
Our luxurious Saturday Intros to Wine (incl. lunch & champagne) run monthly and need to be booked in advance - enjoy a day hosted in the beautiful Hotel du Vin Brighton.
Our popular flagship evening course the 8 week World of Wine Tour gives you the chance to taste 50+ wines from 12 countries. You'll have loads of fun while learning lots of stuff about wine. Plus it's flexible (if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up later)!
Recent 5-star Tripadvisor Review: "A totally enjoyable day where you learn so much. Highly recommend for anyone to take up this experience! This is my second time in less than a year and would not hesitate to go again. Thank you". Read our latest Trip Advisor reviews for wine tastings in Brighton
For tastings and courses at Tunbridge Wells please visit Kent Wine School.
We also offer Wine & Spirit Education Trust wine qualifications. WSET Level 2 (beginners can start at Level 2). Or gain a wine qualification in a single day with our WSET Level 1 course. We also run the advanced WSET Level 3 in Wines course.
You can get a feel for what it is like to take a WSET course by watching this video
Venues and Times
We use Hotel du Vin in the heart of Brighton for our wine tastings and courses (or we can travel for private groups). See below for a map link. The nearest car parks are The Lanes, Churchill Square Car Park 2 and NCP Russell Road.
Our Evening tastings run from 7pm-9pm in one of their spacious function rooms (ask which room we are in at reception).
Our Saturday Courses with champagne and lunch run from 11am to 4pm
BRIGHTON - Hotel du Vin Brighton at 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD is in central Brighton and within easy reach of public transport, the train station and local car parks.
Our tastings and courses are run in a private room on the ground floor.
Hotel du Vin Brighton is situated in the Lanes conservation area, a pebbles' throw from the seafront. Its 49 bedrooms are housed in a collection of eccentric gothic revival and mock Tudor buildings erected, appropriately by a wine merchant on the site of an old inn.
For table bookings in the award winning bistro after your tasting or for information on room rates (popular with Saturday courses) please call 0844 7364251 or book online.
For a Google map please click here
Don't know which course to select?
Please call Jonny Gibson on 01273 978122 and he will be delighted to guide you through all our courses and help you make the right selection.
Or send us a note via the Contact Us page, with your query. We will be happy to help.
Our wine courses and wine tasting in Sussex are suitable for everyone. They make a unique wine gift and wine present. We run many wine courses from one evening wine tastings to 8 week wine courses.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN SUSSEX
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY and are VALID for 2 YEARS. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Sussex & Wine Courses Brighton/Sussex
- Wine Tasting Kent/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Kent/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting Belfast/N Ireland & Wine Courses Belfast/N Ireland