Ridgeview Vineyard & Winery Tour and Tasting
Join us at Ridgeview Wine Estate in Ditchling Common on Saturday 24th June 2017 for an exclusive Sussex Wine School tour and tasting.
Our good friends at Ridgeview are putting on a private tour of the vineyards and the winery for us followed by a tutored tasting paired with local cheese, charcuterie and smoked salmon.
This is a great opportunity to understand more about the important work done in vineyards, see how sparkling wines are made and to try a range of award winning English Sparkling Wines from the famous family run wine estate that has done so much to build the reputation of English Wines over the last 30 years.
The Sussex Wine School tour and tasting includes:
- Enjoy a welcome glass of Ridgeview while listening to a brief introduction and history of Ridgeview
- A Vineyard tour of where they grow the sparkling grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Explanation of the various vineyard activities that occur throughout the year
- Tour of their state-of-the-art specialist winery and equipment
- An insight into the sparkling wine making process
- Tasting of all current releases with local food paired alongside each wine
Please arrive ready to start at 10am.
Jonny will be there to welcome you and will be joining the tour and tasting which will end around 12.30pm.
For directions to Ridgeview please click here
You can buy this tasting as a gift here.
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Sat 24th Jun 2017 at 10am-12.30pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
Venue: Ridgeview Wine Estate