Bluebell Vineyard Estates Tour and Tasting
Join us on Thursday 7th June 2017 for an exclusive Sussex Wine School tour and tasting at Bluebell Vineyard Estates.
Great British Wine Tours are driving our group from Brighton Railway Station to Bluebell and back in a private mini coach.
Our good friends at Bluebell are putting on a private tour of the vineyards and the winery for us followed by a tutored tasting paired with local cheeses.
This is a great opportunity to understand more about the important work done in vineyards, see how sparkling wines are made and to try a range of award winning English Sparkling Wines from this family run wine estate.
The Sussex Wine School tour and tasting includes:
- Enjoy a welcome glass of Hindleap sparkling wine while listening to a brief introduction and history of Bluebell Vineyard Estates.
- A Vineyard tour of where they grow the sparkling grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Explanation of the various vineyard activities that occur throughout the year
- Tour of their specialist winery and equipment
- An insight into the sparkling wine making process
- Tasting of all current releases with local food paired alongside each wine
Please arrive ready to leave Brighton Railway station at 6.30pm.
The mini coach will be back in Brighton at 9.30pm.
Jonny will be there at Bluebell to welcome you.
The tour and tasting will be run by Sussex Wine School tutor Alicia Sandeman who reguarly leads tours for Bluebell.
You can make your own way to Bluebell Vineyard Estates if you prefer and save the £10 supplement for the travel.
You can buy this tasting as a gift here.
Places remaining: 15
Course Date/Time: Thu 7th Jun 2018 at 6.30pm-9.30pm
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Bluebell Vineyard Estate, Glenmore Farm, Slider's Lane, Furner's Green, Uckfield TN22 3RU