Spanish Wine and Tapas evening BRIGHTON
Book now to secure your place on this very popular, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas.
If you're looking for a enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical Wines and tapas can include:
- Dry Manzanilla sherry with nuts and olives
- Albarino from Rias Baixas with seafood
- White Rioja with fish or white meats
- Red from Jumilla, Bierzo or Toro with ausages and red peppers
- Ribera del Duero with Iberico chorizo
- Rioja with Jamon, Manchego and quince jelly
- Sweet PX sherry
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
The Spanish wines & Tapas Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
Places remaining: 16
Course Date/Time: Tue 5th Nov 2019 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD