Spanish Wine and Tapas evening
Book now to secure your place on this very popular, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas.
If you're looking for a enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
You'll get to try some delicious Spanish wines & mouthwatering tapas such as chorizo al vino, boquerones, pan con tomate i ajo, manchego y membrillo and lots of jamon!
Typical Wines on this tasting can include:
- Dry Manzanilla sherry
- Albarino from Rias Baixas
- White Rioja
- Red from Jumilla, Bierzo or Toro
- Ribera del Duero
- Sweet PX sherry
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
The Spanish wines and Tapas Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
All of our profesionally run tastings include a digital presentaiton and hand out notes.
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 5th Nov 2019 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD