Barolo and Barbaresco Tasting
There is so much that Italy has to offer. The world's top producer has hundreds of indigenous grape varieties and a passionate regional heritage and culture.
This fine wine tasting is a great chance to discover more about Piedmont's revered Nebbiolo grape and the region's top two DOCGs - Barolo DOCG and Barbaresco DOCG.
Seven wines on tasting including:
- Different vintages to taste how nebbiolo ages
- Different sub zone and soils
- Bricco and Sori micro sites
- Wines from Barolo and Barbaresco
- A range of producers inc traditional, modern, organic and bio dynamic
This is a tutored tasting with a digital presentation, tasting notes, tasting sheet, professional ISO tasting glasses and some Italian cheeses and salami.
Places are limited to 24 people
Places remaining: 20
Course Date/Time: Tue 12th May 2020 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD