Classic Grapes: Pinot Noir
This is the first in a new series of specialist wine tastings featuring a Classic Grape variety - exploring what the grape is all about and looking at how it expresses itself in different regions of the world.
Tonight it's Pinot Noir, the red Burgundy grape that makes soft sensual reds with a hint of savoury earthiness. Delicious!
We will be exploring Pinot Noir wines from France, Germany, UK, New Zealand, Australia and USA.
Which Pinots will you prefer and which wine will win the evening? Come and join us for a social and fun evening and find out.
Wines on tasting:
- Domaine Alain Burguet Gevrey Chambertin (Burgundy, France)
- Martin Wassmer Spatburgunder (Baden Germany)
- Bolney Estate Pinot Noir (Sussex, England)
- Lemelson Thea's Selection Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (Oregon, USA)
- Folding Hill Bendigo Central Otago Pinot Noir (Otago, New Zealand)
- Tamar Ridge Devil's Corner Pinot Noir (Tasmania, Australia)
The tasting includes hand out sheets, ISO tasting glasses and nibbles.
Venue: Hotel du Vin Brighton
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 24th Sep 2019 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD