Summer School - Red wines BRIGHTON
A great introduction to some of the main red wine styles of the world including fresh cool climate reds, mid weight reds and full bodied hot climate reds.
(Note, this evening is part of our 3 Week Summer School course - book all 3 evenings and save 13%! And it's flexible, so if you have to skip an evening you can pick it up next time it runs).
By the end of the evening you will have learned:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on wine
- Principles of food and wine matching
- How to choose wine with more confidence: we discuss how to interpret wine labels
All tastings include: minimum of 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles.
This tasting is perfect for people who are relatively new to wine tasting and just want to learn more in a relaxed environment. This evening makes a great present and can be bought as Gift Voucher for just £25.
Places remaining: 5
Course Date/Time: Thu 17th Aug 2017 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin Brighton, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD