Prosecco Masterclass with Neil Phillips - Brighton
Learn more about Prosecco - Italy’s most famous Sparkling Wine!
Join Prosecco DOC’s Neil Phillips, The Wine Tipster, and delve into Prosecco. Learn about the history, the regions of Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia, and the terroir and winemaking techniques.
Taste and discover the wines of the Prosecco DOC producers, whilst learning why Prosecco pairs so well with a range of flavours and dishes.
This hugely popular fizz of North-East Italy has become synonymous with celebration, joy and 'La Dolce Vita' (the good life).
Prosecco sales long since overtook Champagne in the UK so it is now officially our most popular style of bubbly!
As an added bonus it's typically lower in alcohol than other sparkling wines making it the perfect aperitif.
Our special Prosecco tasting will explore the production zone with a representative from Prosecco DOC.
We'll sample 9 wines showcasing styles available.
Wines on tasting:
- La Marca Prosecco DOC Treviso Millage Extra Dry Treviso
- Villa Sandi IL Fresco DOC Brut Treviso
- Masottina Prosecco Brut DOC Treviso
- Le Colture Prosecco DOC Smante Brut – Sylvoz Treviso
- Pitars Prosecco DOC Millesimato Extra Dry 2017 Friuli
- Astoria Prosecco DOC Galie Extra Dry Treviso
- Le Rughe Prosecco DOC Brut Treviso
- Ruggeri Argeo Prosecco DOC Brut Trevisio
- Tanore Superiore di Cartizze DOCG
All our courses can be purchased as a gift - just purchase places using the 'book now' button below and then email us to ask us to send a Gift Voucher.
Tutors: Neil Phillips and Jonny
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 9th May 2018 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin Brighton BN1 1AD