Online Prosecco Aperitivo Tasting - FREE wines and delivery
Join Jonny and Prosecco DOC's UK ambassador, Neil Phillips aka The Wine Tipster as we dig beneath the fizz and the froth of Prosecco on an online evening dedicated to the UK's most popular sparkling wine. Discover the latest from the Prosecco DOC in North East Italy as you taste your way through three delicious Proseccos from different producers, featuring two brut and one extra dry Prosecco with Neil.
It gets better… the three wines for this tasting, worth over £35, will be delivered to your door for FREE! To qualify however you must live within a 25 mile radius of Brighton.
This hugely popular fizz from North-East Italy has become synonymous with joy, celebration and 'La Dolce Vita' (The good life). We spend more on Prosecco in the UK than any other Sparkling wine and this informal and fun tasting will reveal the secrets behind Prosecco's success. Prosecco is a case history of a wine region in constant change and evolution between tradition and innovation. You'll learn about the different styles of Prosecco including spumante, frizzante and col fondo and Neil will explain what's going on in the region including:
- The new Zero and Extra Brut categories
- The latest news on the development of a Prosecco Rose (Prosecco Rose 2019 wines are now in the shops in the UK!).
- Sustainability in Prosecco
- Organic wines and wines suitable for vegans
The tasting will also be packed with tips on how to pair Prosecco with food during Aperitivo Time. To accompany your tasting & complete your evening we recommend you have to hand:
- Some Antipasti - Parma Ham/Prosciutto, Salami Milano and Napoli, Pepperoni
- A chunk of Grana Padano cheese
- A slice of your favourite pizza – veggie pizza pairs particularly well
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 26th Nov 2020 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 1 hour
Venue: Hotel du Vin Brighton BN1 1AD