WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits Brighton
Wine course in Brighton
3 Full Days - Wednesdays 12th, 19th and 26th June 2019
The WSET Level 2 Award Course (formerly known as the Intermediate Certificate) is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. Over 30 wines will be tasted as part of the course. Students will receive a course book (a comprehensive guide to the wines of the world - illustrated with detailed maps & label explanations), a study guide (complete with maps, example questions, and forms for your own tasting notes) and laminated tasting card.
Not sure exactly what is covered in the Level 2 Course?
Our Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 x Wednesdays (9.30am-4.30pm) on Wednesdays 12th, 19th and 26th June 2019. 12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The Examination is 50 multiple choice questions and lasts one hour. It will be taken during the afternoon on Wed 26th June 2019.
Candidates must be registered by Fri 7th June 2019 at the latest.
The Fee of £395.00 includes
- WSET course materials incl; Looking Behind the Label course manual,Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- 28 delicious wines including Champagne & Ports
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ®
- This will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- Examination fees / internationally-recognised certificate
Places remaining: 8
Course Date/Time: Wed 12th Jun 2019 at 9.30am - 4.30pm
Duration: 3 x 7 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD