Cheese and Wine matching evening - NEW DATE
Love Cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home.
We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheeses and matching them with some classic wines from around the globe. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try seven different cheese and wine combinations, and while they will vary a bit from one event to another they will include at least some of the following:
- Goats cheese and an aromatic white
- Soft creamy 'surprise' cheese with a mid weight white
- Camembert / Brie style with light bodied red
- Washed rind cheese with a fruity white
- Mountain cheese (think Gruyere, Comte)
- Farmhouse Cheddar with dry red wine with a delicious white
- Blue cheese (not too strong) with a noble rot wine
Cheeses supplied by La Cave a Fromage in Hove, Cucolo Deli in Heathfield.
Plus our secret tip for one wine that goes with every cheese board.
Perfect for foodies!
This tasting is also available to buy as a special gift for two people.
Two places on the Cheese and Wine Evening plus a Wine Book plus a bottle of wine - all for just £75!
To buy this gift package please click here.
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 29th Aug 2019 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD