Cheese and Wine matching evening - EVENT POSTPONED
* Please note - this event is postponed to 18th June 2020 *
Love Cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home.
We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheeses and matching them with some classic wines from around the globe. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try six different cheese and wine combinations, and while they will vary a bit from one event to another they will include at least some of the following:
- Goats cheese and an aromatic white
- Chaource with a mid weight white
- Camembert style with light bodied red
- Washed rind cheese (eg Pont L'Eveque or Reblochon) with a fruity white
- Farmhouse Cheddar with dry red wine
- Blue cheese with a noble rot wine
Cheeses supplied by Barney's Delicatessen and Cucolo Deli
Plus our secret tip for one wine that goes with every cheese board.
Perfect for foodies!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 24th Mar 2020 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, 2 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AD