ONLINE 2 Week Friday Food and Wine Feasts
Friday Food and Wine Feasts - A two week food pairing wine tasting!
Join us for a virtual food and wine experience that will kick-start your weekend with a foodie flourish! Over two Friday evenings, we’ll select 6 superb wines from lesser known regions, that you’ve perhaps not come across before, and pair them with their perfect food partners to bring out the best in both.
We’ll explore the art of food and wine pairing, lead you through a professional presentation & tasting of the wines, and send you the specific food pairings so that you can prepare simple dishes in advance, and taste them live with us!
It’s a great way to enjoy a foodie night in with great wines to match the dishes, discover new wines and regions; learn a huge amount and – most importantly – have a wonderfully relaxed, fun and informal food & wine experience.
What is included:
- A 45 min presentation via a link with great images, photos, video links, led by our wine expert
- A wine pack of six wines, three each evening.
- Food & wine pairing ideas specific to each wine so you can tastine and eat along with the wines
- Raza Vinho Verde DOC Escolha 2019 (Portugal) - £9.99
- Domaine des Cognettes Muscadet Sevre et Maine AOC 2018 (France) - £11.99
- De Loach Heritage Reserve Chardonnay 2017 (California) - £15.75
- Hanewald-Schwerdt Spatburgunder 2017 - Pinot Noir - (Germany) - £13.50
- Saladini Pilastri Rosso Piceno DOC 2018 - Sangiovese/Montepulciano - (Italy) - £10.99
- Palacios Remondo Rioja DOCa La Vendimia 2017 (Spain) - £14.99
COURSE DATES (Each of the 2 sessions begins at 7pm and will last approx 50 minutes):
- Friday 25th Sept 2020
- Friday 2nd Oct 2020
£30 for BOTH online sessions
The optional taster case selected by us to accompany the course contains 6 x full sized 75cl bottles. The six bottle case costs £70 (disounted by 10%) + £9.99 national delivery. Free delivery to BN1, 2 and 3 postcodes. You can see the wines and buy your taster case at this link.
Simply book your spaces if you want to participate and we'll send you joining instructions for the online tasting. We are using Clickmeeting which has been working very well for our online tastings since April. No software download needed.
As this is a virtual tasting the access is for one computer screen or mobile device or tablet.
You will be opening 3 bottles for the event and we will send wine preservation instructions so you can continue to enjoy them over the following days.
No previous wine tasting experience required - just come and join in the fun and develop your knowledge and tasting skills.
See you in the online classroom!
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Fri 25th Sep 2020 at 7pm-7.45pm
Duration: 45 mins